ADD Stealth Fighter front bumper installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodeOrangeGen3

Reaction score

RaptorMan703

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Were there any grille shutters that needed to be removed like the Gen 2? Did you have to relocate the adaptive cruise control module?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Were there any grille shutters that needed to be removed like the Gen 2? Did you have to relocate the adaptive cruise control module?

Yes, you have to relocate the ACC and also the intercooler. Well I had to as I also add in a winch.

vegasraptor82

Reaction score
I know most probably surf the FB Gen3 page but posting here too just in case anyone isn't on there and/or has any fitment/install questions. Since that's what this forum is for!

Just installed last night.

ADD Stealth Fighter Bumper

Rigid 40" Radiance+ light bar

2x Baja Design S8 fog lights

Overall, I'm very happy with quality and fitment. View attachment 344850View attachment 344851View attachment 344852
Looks great! I have nearly an identical set up except for I have the white rigid lights not amber. Did you have any issues with the parking sensors or collision avoidance? I had a local 4Wheel Parts dealer do the install and essentially, the entire parking sensor system / parking assistance is malfunctioning. Thanks!