ADD Rock Slider Steps (coated with Line-X Premium) for 2015+ F-150/2017+ Superduty Supercrews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
WHYUMAD

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Send me over the dimensions and weight per side. On the side I design bumpers and sliders for Nissan Frontier. I’m too lazy to design one for my Raptor. So let me get to the point... my pops has a FedEx account. So get me that info plus your shipping address and let me see what I can do on my end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used the dimensions & weight from ADD’s site:

https://www.addictivedesertdesigns.com/ford-f150-super-duty-side-steps-S1580027001NA/

64a17f277d5322aa233f12db75abb867.jpg

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you planning on shipping in the packaging they came in? Only reason I ask is because the shipping dimensions and weight is more than likely based on the packaging.

OP
OP
WHYUMAD

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you planning on shipping in the packaging they came in? Only reason I ask is because the shipping dimensions and weight is more than likely based on the packaging.

I don’t have the original packaging, but I doubt cardboard box & some bubble wrap will add more than 10 lbs to the weight & the boxes can be cut to size.

I mean, I could most likely just wrap each in a ton of bubble wrap, no box.. which should be more than enough to protect them. The Linex won’t get messed up, so a few layers of bubble wrap might do the trick.

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Send me a Pm with your address and I’ll check to see what the cost is.

erolivas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couple of questions for you...

Are these true rock sliders are side steps? I tried to open the installation instructions from ADD to see how they mount but the pdf file wouldn’t open.

It says that they come or have LED’s, is this correct?

OP
OP
WHYUMAD

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couple of questions for you...

Are these true rock sliders are side steps? I tried to open the installation instructions from ADD to see how they mount but the pdf file wouldn’t open.

It says that they come or have LED’s, is this correct?

They attach at the same points that the stock steps attach at. I personally wouldn’t rock slide with them.

Here’s a video of them being tested on the truck:

The led strip is bright, but cheap looking as you see it through the steps openings... so I took them off & junked them & they’re not included with mine. A new set of outdoor led strips could be had for $20-30 off Amazon, which would be of similar quality to the ones they provide.

Santiago Palacio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking to get rid of my AMP power boards. Would you be open to trade or have you gotten your power boards already?

Status
Not open for further replies.