ADD Racing Great Customer Service!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I PM'd ADD the other day when I was considering getting some Rigid fog lights for my Rig. Micah misquoted me the price very much in my favor, When i sent a confirmation reply he realized that but gave me that price anyway, I will not say what I ended up paying but I can guarantee they did not make a dime off of this sale but kept their word and gave me that price

It would have been very reasonable for them to ask for the correct amount from me, but for them to eat the loss and be as great to deal with as they are is extremely rare in these times, I will be a customer for life :peace:

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya I'd have to agree they are great people to work with!!! I bought a used rear ADD bumper, didnt like the top metal plate, called them and asked if I could purchase a new one that I would install. They said as soon as they run off some more for production they would. 2 weeks later they shipped me a new piece free of charge and shipping!!! Great people!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah I gotta go visit these guys when I get back about a skid plate for the bumper I got from SOCOMech, if it's reasonable I may see if they can cut me a custom logo on one. Besides, gotta go visit the local shops, something I've been meaning to do forever.

Glad to hear they're class acts over there. It follows with everything I've heard about them thus far.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I will say myself that even doing business with ADD is a pleasure. Not only are they're products top notch, they're customer service is excellent! They always have a prompt and accurate answer and stand behind their work. Keep up the good work guys!

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will be happy to give a testamonial as well.

I wanted the brand new Stealth fighter setup, but asked that they rush production and get it to me before the TRR. Normal wait time was 6 weeks, they worked magic at got it to me in 3.

Fit, finish, look are all worth every penny i paid. I will happily buy from them again - still trying to talk my wife into letting me get a bed rack for it :waytogo:

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is a great testimony to the customer focus of a world class company.

In the fall I'll be looking to ADD for bumper(s) and lights. Venom front bumper for sure.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Im actually looking at a ADD 2x 40" LED bumper. I might need to holla at ADD and see what they can do. Shipping to Canada is the only real problem...

as they say
MO MONEY MO PROBLEMS

Reaction score
Im actually looking at a ADD 2x 40" LED bumper. I might need to holla at ADD and see what they can do. Shipping to Canada is the only real problem...

as they say
MO MONEY MO PROBLEMS

Thank you for the kind words guys! That means alot to us. Shipping to canada is more reasonable than you might think. Give me a call and I'll get you a shipping quote.

Last edited:

sultan

Reaction score
I agree with u guys the customer service is really good
I bought venom bumper and 2 sets of wheels
and Micha was honest about the time for building and very helpfully coz I asked him like 100 questions and he was no problem dont worry