ADD Pro vs. SVC Baja Bolt On Comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAndreF321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same reason restaurants charge exorbitant amounts for water or soda - high markup because you're likely in a position to need to get it.
No joke...Just looked up ADD's bracket by itself: $265. It's about $20 worth of steel, hardware, and paint. I guess if you can't cut it yourself or the opportunity cost is too high then it's worth it...waiting for the "it's a $75k truck." lol, I guess $150 isn't a lot from a macro view

D3 SS 3D

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even though the labor and materials on these are likely minimal, I'd imagine that ADD and SVC have some pretty high overheads and want a nice margin to boot. Moreover, please don't follow the rabbit and get started on the $300-$500 vinyl bedside stickers.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
does anyone have a pic of the ADD from the side? for whatever reason the frame looks like it sticks way out with the SVC bolt on, and with the ADD I cant tell. it almost looks awkward to me, but maybe that because the SVC tubing looks slightlit thinner

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not sure if you care, but I am installing a svc bolt on bumper now and I will post a lot of pics

does anyone have a pic of the ADD from the side? for whatever reason the frame looks like it sticks way out with the SVC bolt on, and with the ADD I cant tell. it almost looks awkward to me, but maybe that because the SVC tubing looks slightlit thinner

TopElement

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Svc emailed me back and said trim all the shrouding but I could leave the IC vent. And gave me same info as you guys for the ACC relocation:) thx everyone. I’m sure I’ll have more questions tomorrow .

Had to remove all the louvers, and zip tie the actuator out of the way. Trimmed the forward edge of the IC shroud all the way around, and a bunch of trimming on each side to clear the SVC bumper and light tabs just to get the bumper installed. A bit more trimming required after the bumper was on, just to fit the outermost Baja Designs Squadrons.

Pneumatic mini reciprocating saw was the right tool for this.

20200525_181723.jpg

20200525_181732.jpg