ADD Pro vs. SVC Baja Bolt On Comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAndreF321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much modification is needed for the bolt on? I know you need to relocate the cruise control sensor, but what else needs to be trimmed, etc? Also, what about license plate additions?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe IC shroud needs to be removed and ACC relocated. These bumpers do not account for front plates.

How much modification is needed for the bolt on? I know you need to relocate the cruise control sensor, but what else needs to be trimmed, etc? Also, what about license plate additions?

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need a damn front plate as well. Swarf Works makes a mount for the front passenger tow hook which may work on the ADD, but I’m really reluctant in ordering due to customer service nightmares I’ve been reading due to rust issues etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tom wansor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the ADD you do not reuse the intercooler louvers. The bottom of bumper mounts to the rear skid plate bolts. (I think that is what they were)

bp299

Reaction score
Yes, you can adjust them. On the ADD you have to mount them before installing the bumper to the truck if you want to get the outside lights tight, they are very difficult to get to once on the truck.

The main difference is that the ADD mounts where the BD logo is normal, the SVC is mounted where they are upside down. While I don't like that the logo is upside down, they do look cleaner on the truck.

You should one able to unscrew the cover plate for the lenses and rotate so the BD logo is right side up.

bp299

Reaction score
Parts of mine hug the bumper a little more than others as well. And svc themselves installed it. Could just be an every bumper. Doesn’t bother me too much

View attachment 140744

Is it me or does the black brackets at the lower control arm look like they will dig into dirt? Like the skid plate should cover those?

JAndreF321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need a damn front plate as well. Swarf Works makes a mount for the front passenger tow hook which may work on the ADD, but I’m really reluctant in ordering due to customer service nightmares I’ve been reading due to rust issues etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're comfortable drilling and tapping then could always so SVC and just install an aftermarket off-roading mount which can be removed easily...lots of options, but kinda expensive for a small piece of thin metal.

JAndreF321

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SVC has 10% off right now too!...anyone know why the laser guided cruise control bracket is an extra $150? is there a wiring harness also?