ADD Pro vs. SVC Baja Bolt On Comparison

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I’m curious. Is everyone going with the Baja bumpers to save weight, to gain on approach angle, or mostly for looks?

I’ve thought about doing bumpers and like the way the Baja’s reduce profile ahead of front tires, but like my Rigid pods where they are. I had my bumpers and rockers Line-X’d, so not keen on trashing the front bumper. I’ve even looked at just trimming up the “wings” as indicated in the photo below. I did have an incident on White Rim Trail where the passenger “wing” got bent upward after making contact with my tire(long story)....

EA83B3D7-13EA-4F74-A675-0C40597BC41C.jpeg

smgilles

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did mine for a few reasons. 1. Better ability/options for lighting, as I am constantly dodging deer at dusk/dawn and night. I had the lights in the same position as your with OEM bumper but the projection of the light was partially blocked. 2. Looks much cleaner vs the OEM bumper. 3. Better approach angle.

My biggest issue and complaint (not the bumpers fault) was figuring out where and how to get a front license plate attached.