GEN 2 ADD pro front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor3279

Reaction score
For those, like me, who don't want to cut the frame, you can get the bolt on version and it is just as awesome. I did not have to relocate the intercooler. I did have to relocate the sensor for adaptive cruise control. That was harder than replacing the bumper. Very easy, great look and a great price. The fit and finish is awesome and I highly recommend.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those, like me, who don't want to cut the frame, you can get the bolt on version and it is just as awesome. I did not have to relocate the intercooler. I did have to relocate the sensor for adaptive cruise control. That was harder than replacing the bumper. Very easy, great look and a great price. The fit and finish is awesome and I highly recommend.
I agree 100%. I really like it.

802Avalanche

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you like your adaptive cruise control, I'd suggest keeping the OEM bumper. It will never work the same once relocated and is no longer largely shielded from the elements by a plastic bumper skin. I have fallen back to using old school cruise control 100% of the time. I am okay with that. Others may not be.

adam p

Reaction score

I have a bolt-on ADD bumper an intercooler. I love it. However, the dealer that installed the bumper can not seem to get the cruise control to work. I have brought the truck back several times and with no avail. Were you able to get your cruise control to work? If so, can you take a picture of where your mount is?

joegie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a bolt-on ADD bumper an intercooler. I love it. However, the dealer that installed the bumper can not seem to get the cruise control to work. I have brought the truck back several times and with no avail. Were you able to get your cruise control to work? If so, can you take a picture of where your mount is?

did you buy the optional add relocation mount for the acc?