GEN 2 ADD Pro Bumpers, Innov8 G600, and BD lights installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I just got my front bumper and hoping to install soon. Any tips or things to look out for from your install experience? Thanks

Bumper itself is pretty straight forward. Just follow the directions ADD provides. The ACC bracket is a different story. Does your truck have ACC?

Sweetlou1182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha I did it the same way you did. I tried looking around for how others did it also. Maybe someone else will chime in.

I just put mine On 2 weeks ago. Same thing you did. Directions were pretty lousy there. At times I thought that mid plate had to fully come off.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those that did the install themselves....

Where is the DIY at?! And the DIY for the ACC installation?

gsxraptor

Reaction score
Would like to know this as well as how you ended up doing your lighting wiring to the upfitters. I got the harness from specialty performance or something like that but it does not have any instructions.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I read the ADD instructions, pretty good but the ACC is still a little unclear.

gsxraptor

Reaction score
Thats what I ended up getting. It did come with some instructions on a piece of paper i will try to upload it here. I couldn't find those instructions online or on their website.