GEN 2 ADD Pro Bumpers, Innov8 G600, and BD lights installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gsxraptor

Reaction score
I have yet to install them but planning to soon. The bumper seems straight forward I was just confused about the ACC and was looking for how others installed theirs.

RaptorDXB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have got the Apollo optics one on the way, I like the positioning and looks like the 90 degree will be easier to accomplish, I have heard it’s a lottery as to whether it will wok or not without an intervention.

gsxraptor

Reaction score
Hey man did you end up getting your lights wired? I got around to installing mines and had some trouble with the plug n play harness...it does not quite reach the back since it was made with the original bumper dimensions in mind. Curious what others used to get the wiring.

THanks

n8doggnp

Reaction score
Hey guys wanted to share a few pics from the weekend's projects.

I did the ADD Pro bolt on bumpers front and rear and the light hoop. Also did the ADD cruise control relocation bracket. Innov8 G600, techlite rings, with Toyo tires. Baja Designs Onx6 on the bumper and LP6 on the light hoop. Squadron Sports in the rear. Lights are not wired up yet but will be using the SwitchPros unit and the LVJ motorsports panel. Have an appointment next week to get that done and at the same time I'm going to have them add the 1.5" RPG collar to level the front out.

The ADD bumpers are super nice. Very happy with them and the finish looks great. Relocating the cruise was the most difficult part of the bumpers install. But fitment of all the ADD stuff was spot on. My favorite part of the build so far is the Innov8s. I got them through FRF vendor @Pacific Wheel and he was great to deal with. Anyone looking for a set of Innov8s send him a PM and he will get you taken care of. Can't recommend him enough.

I'll post some more pics once the lights are done and I get the levelling collar on. Considering painting the fender flares body color also.

View attachment 310462

View attachment 310463

View attachment 310464

@405 Anyway you could tell me how far the front setup sticks out from the factory grill? Looks like the light bar hoop is the most protruding item? I absolutely love the setup but have limited garage space and I'm not sure that this will fit after install.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Hey guys wanted to share a few pics from the weekend's projects.

I did the ADD Pro bolt on bumpers front and rear and the light hoop. Also did the ADD cruise control relocation bracket. Innov8 G600, techlite rings, with Toyo tires. Baja Designs Onx6 on the bumper and LP6 on the light hoop. Squadron Sports in the rear. Lights are not wired up yet but will be using the SwitchPros unit and the LVJ motorsports panel. Have an appointment next week to get that done and at the same time I'm going to have them add the 1.5" RPG collar to level the front out.

The ADD bumpers are super nice. Very happy with them and the finish looks great. Relocating the cruise was the most difficult part of the bumpers install. But fitment of all the ADD stuff was spot on. My favorite part of the build so far is the Innov8s. I got them through FRF vendor @Pacific Wheel and he was great to deal with. Anyone looking for a set of Innov8s send him a PM and he will get you taken care of. Can't recommend him enough.

I'll post some more pics once the lights are done and I get the levelling collar on. Considering painting the fender flares body color also.

View attachment 310462

View attachment 310463

View attachment 310464

not sure if youve been told this but i heard the rubber trim pieces under the lights can start to rub off the powder coating just like it does on the oem bumper ends. ive heard a lot of guys removing them and its barely noticeable but will save you from having to touch up down the road. should only be 3 or 4 clips to pop them out but heard its much easier to remove them when the bumper is off and then installing the new one. hope this helps and this looks fantastic! the exact set up i want to run but adulting is tough on the wallet lol

Drgonzo3000

Reaction score
Curious how long did everyone have to wait to get their ADD bumpers? Ordered one from 4WP and was told 2-3 weeks, after a month now I'm being told 18+ weeks and about to cancel the order.

element217

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Curious how long did everyone have to wait to get their ADD bumpers? Ordered one from 4WP and was told 2-3 weeks, after a month now I'm being told 18+ weeks and about to cancel the order.
You could call Apollo Optics or Off Road Alliance and see if they have them in stock - order from them and cancel your 4WP order.