GEN 2 ADD Pro Bumpers, Innov8 G600, and BD lights installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
yup, looks badass. Love those tires, I may choose those when my BFG's are toast. How do you like them and noise level?

gsxraptor

Reaction score
Man that looks awesome and is the exact setup I am going for. Mines is black too so now I know exactly what to expect it to look like haha thanks!

BSP10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would love to see more pics if you get a chance, especially of the rear bumper.

Love the light set up on the front. Question, how did you decide on the ONx6 vs Squadrons?

Proflyer

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like how that pro keeps the trailer plug in the stock location. I have the stealth fighters and the plug hangs off the bottom on this stupid bracket. I've caught it on trails twice. Wish they had a better solution.

dc1gator

Reaction score
I'm looking for a stock take off bumper for a 2017 Raptor. Any of you upgrading if you kept the stock bumper and want to sell it please let me know. Pretty sure a 2018/19 will also fit.

OP
OP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks sick! I have a black one too and I'm waiting for ADD to ship my Pro V1 front bumper. I'm still up in the air about the lights, was thinking of doing 3 LP 6's or 9's, with a light bar in the center. Can you post a pic of the way you mounted the skid plate?

Thanks!! You will love it. Install wasn't bad just make sure you have some help. 2 people makes it much easier. Does your truck need the adaptive cruise relocated? I can provide some tips on that to save you some headaches.

Here is a pic after install of how I layered the skid plates
51070975087_b1920ce169_k.jpg

Wow - those wheels!

The Innov8s were definitely worth it!

Great looking rig!

Any tips for rear bumper install? I did the pro bolt on front 3 weeks ago and will be looking to replace the rear in the near future.

Thanks!! For the rear only thing I have to point out would be to be careful positioning the back up sensors in the new bumper. They fit best in the location you removed them from the stock bumper. I stuck to the directions ADD provided and it got me through it just fine. Also have something ready to shield the tail gate from sparks when you have to grind the plate mount off the tow bar.

Very nice...

Thanks!!

yup, looks badass. Love those tires, I may choose those when my BFG's are toast. How do you like them and noise level?

Thanks!! So far I am loving the new Toyos. I was hesitant to go with them as they are E load and a bit heavier than the KO2. I was expecting a rougher ride switching from my C load KO2 and am pleased to say that is not the case. There is a small brake performance loss switching to the heavier tires, but it isn't bad. I think each tire is about 8lbs heavier than the KO2. But the Innov8s are lighter than my stock '19 beadlocks I had on the truck so that may help some.

I am also happy with the noise level on the Toyos. The BFGs to me were silent and these are maybe 5-10% louder which I think is great as the tire has a very aggressive look. We'll see how the noise level changes as they wear.

One other thing about the tires.. I liked that the Toyo RT runs at 34.8" vs 34.4" with the BFG. It isn't much on paper, but walking up to the truck after only doing the tires and not yet touching suspension, it definitely sits up higher.

Man that looks awesome and is the exact setup I am going for. Mines is black too so now I know exactly what to expect it to look like haha thanks!

Nice! Post some pics once you get it done!

Would love to see more pics if you get a chance, especially of the rear bumper.

Love the light set up on the front. Question, how did you decide on the ONx6 vs Squadrons?

More pics coming once I get it back from the shop after light wiring and the 1.5" collar, hopefully later next week.

I mainly went with the Onx6 just for simplicity of having one light in the opening. And I thought it looked better with the 4 LP6. Had I not done the light hoop and did bumper only I probably would have done Squadrons.

I referenced Baja Designs Lighting Zone diagram when deciding on the light set up. I have the Onx6 in the wide driving pattern (zone 1,2), 2 LP6 driving combo (zone 3), and 2 LP6 in spot pattern (zone 4).

I like how that pro keeps the trailer plug in the stock location. I have the stealth fighters and the plug hangs off the bottom on this stupid bracket. I've caught it on trails twice. Wish they had a better solution.

Yeah so do I. The stealth fighter rear is a killer looking rear bumper though!! I almost went with it.
What I like about the ADD rear bumpers is they allow you to keep everything and not make any real compromise. I could keep my back up sensors, factory plug ins on the bumper, plate lights, and I didn't have to cut the bed. A lot of the aftermarket rear bumpers out there only look good with the dove tail bed. I did that on my gen 1 and loved the look but wasn't ready to do it to this truck.

This looks good!! What offset did you go with?

I went with the more conservatize option, I believe it was +5 or +6. just a little wider than flush with the fenders and I think it is the perfect offset on these trucks.

I'm looking for a stock take off bumper for a 2017 Raptor. Any of you upgrading if you kept the stock bumper and want to sell it please let me know. Pretty sure a 2018/19 will also fit.
Hey, you may have better luck posting in the WTB section of the forum. Good luck on your search.

gsxraptor

Reaction score
Hey I just got my front bumper and hoping to install soon. Any tips or things to look out for from your install experience? Thanks