GEN 2 ADD Pro Bumpers, Innov8 G600, and BD lights installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys wanted to share a few pics from the weekend's projects.

I did the ADD Pro bolt on bumpers front and rear and the light hoop. Also did the ADD cruise control relocation bracket. Innov8 G600, techlite rings, with Toyo tires. Baja Designs Onx6 on the bumper and LP6 on the light hoop. Squadron Sports in the rear. Lights are not wired up yet but will be using the SwitchPros unit and the LVJ motorsports panel. Have an appointment next week to get that done and at the same time I'm going to have them add the 1.5" RPG collar to level the front out.

The ADD bumpers are super nice. Very happy with them and the finish looks great. Relocating the cruise was the most difficult part of the bumpers install. But fitment of all the ADD stuff was spot on. My favorite part of the build so far is the Innov8s. I got them through FRF vendor @Pacific Wheel and he was great to deal with. Anyone looking for a set of Innov8s send him a PM and he will get you taken care of. Can't recommend him enough.

I'll post some more pics once the lights are done and I get the levelling collar on. Considering painting the fender flares body color also.

51063791642_0856cd7535_k.jpg

51063704881_3edfddd4a2_k.jpg

51063704871_a02ae1e26c_k.jpg

Boost_it638

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice man, Just did the ADD Pro front bumper myself. when you installed the front bumper how did you install it with the mid skid plate? Did you over lap the ADD pro over it or the skid plate over the ADD pro?

OP
OP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!
Yeah actually I was not sure about that step. I didnt see it referenced anywhere in the directions. I ended up putting the add bumper on top of the mid skid plate. But I thought there almost needs to be a spacer installed between the skid plate and the frame so the new bumper tabs didnt bend when I tightened it down. Since there was a small gap with it done this way. I tried looking up pics online of others installs and I saw it done both ways. So I am not sure which was right lol. How did you do it?

Boost_it638

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha I did it the same way you did. I tried looking around for how others did it also. Maybe someone else will chime in.

Swaddict

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks sick! I have a black one too and I'm waiting for ADD to ship my Pro V1 front bumper. I'm still up in the air about the lights, was thinking of doing 3 LP 6's or 9's, with a light bar in the center. Can you post a pic of the way you mounted the skid plate?

Tlox

Reaction score
Great looking rig!

Any tips for rear bumper install? I did the pro bolt on front 3 weeks ago and will be looking to replace the rear in the near future.