ADD Pro bolt on installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used the aluminum removable mount from amazon. Looks great and has the right angle.
Have a link? Or a product name I could search?

e: oh, also do you have a picture of it? Really interested to see what can be done / how it looks.

MotoXKing

Reaction score
82BE43CC-459A-4DF3-9BB6-07D85A2BC1DE.jpeg
Have a link? Or a product name I could search?

e: oh, also do you have a picture of it? Really interested to see what can be done / how it looks.
It’s a sto-n-sho brand on amazon. Well made but $80. Drilled an 1/4” hole in it and bolted to a stock fastener.

MotoXKing

Reaction score
Is the light bar you have in your bumper straight or curved? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Rough country 20 inch straight with daytime running light $150 also on amazon. After pricing out the higher end bars and figuring how often I would really use it, it was a deal.
Actually very good quality and came with a cover and all wires. Used the brackets that came with the pro bumper.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finished the install this morning. Bumper was easy, ACC relocation was a pain
Tips:
1 replace lower skid bolts with 1/2" longer from hardware store.
2 Replace ACC 2.5" bracket bolts (two outside bolts that hold bracket to grill) with 1.5 or 2" cant remember what I used but the provided bolts areway to long
3 Complete wiring/adjusting lights with grill off
4 fold lower rubber shroud that attached to factory bumper back on itself and tuck under radiator (the grill will hold it in place when installed)
5 buy beer.

Shouldn't that be in reverse order, number 5 should be number 1? :lol: And that's coming from someone who hasn't had a drink in 25 years.

swarfworks makes a tow hook mount for the front plate, i have this and it's solid, haven't installed it yet though.

https://swarfworks.com/shop?olsPage=products/2017-ford-raptor-front-license-plate-relocation

I mounted the lower grill light and so had to move my front plate. I bought the sto n show and was not the least bit impressed with its quality. In fact, it's sitting next to me on my desk unused.

I then was very kindly offered a free Swarfworks mount by someone here who sold their truck. Turned out he couldn't find a piece of it. I then bit the bullet and ordered it. They are now making it different and powder coated. It's heavy duty, super high quality, way easier to install than the flimsy sto n show, and I love it. Highly recommend it.

BTW, that bumper is sick, man. Awesome look.

poser999

Reaction score
Finished the install this morning. Bumper was easy, ACC relocation was a pain
Tips:
1 replace lower skid bolts with 1/2" longer from hardware store.
2 Replace ACC 2.5" bracket bolts (two outside bolts that hold bracket to grill) with 1.5 or 2" cant remember what I used but the provided bolts areway to long
3 Complete wiring/adjusting lights with grill off
4 fold lower rubber shroud that attached to factory bumper back on itself and tuck under radiator (the grill will hold it in place when installed)
5 buy beer.

Did you keep the factory skid plate behind the bumper skid plate? I noticed when bolting the lower skid over top of it, it doesn't sit flush, like it either needs to be removed or a spacer is necessary to make it flush without having to tighten enough to bend the metal.

How did you fasten the wire going to the ACC? Mine is loose and floppy running from one side of frame to the other with no where to secure it. I will have to look to find a place to maybe zip tie it.

Supergumby5000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you keep the factory skid plate behind the bumper skid plate? I noticed when bolting the lower skid over top of it, it doesn't sit flush, like it either needs to be removed or a spacer is necessary to make it flush without having to tighten enough to bend the metal.

How did you fasten the wire going to the ACC? Mine is loose and floppy running from one side of frame to the other with no where to secure it. I will have to look to find a place to maybe zip tie it.

Put the lower skid over the top of the ADD bumper. Thats what I did, it looks just fine.

Not sure what to say about the ACC. I used the fab fours bracket and modified it a bit to sit a little different then the directions called for and I dont have any slack, nor did I need to reroute the wiring. I also didnt need a re-calibration after install.

Just put my pro bolt on this weekend as well. This seems like an appropriate thread to drop my 2 cents rather than start a new one.

1. buy beer(s)
2. drink beer(s)
3. Remove bumper and both skid plates (bumper plate and underneath plate). follow removal directions for the most part
4. Remove rubber shroud entirely (IMO). I kept the side shrouds and removed the large bottom shroud. It wasnt doing much anyways.
5. For what its worth, I got a fab fours ACC bracket and set it on the bottom-inside of the grill in between the grill face and the louvers. i removed two louver fins and mounted it below the R in the FORD grill. It fit great and worked with the factory ACC wiring location. I also didnt need to recalibrate the ACC after i finished installing it. $99 and an extra 15 minutes of elbow grease sure beats $280 or whatever the ADD bracket cost is.
6. Put it all back together.

If you look very closely, you can see the ACC module under the R in the larger opening at the bottom of the grill.

I havent done lighting yet... Not sure what route I want to go there.

All in all, between the wheels, tires, icon kit, bumper, acc bracket, and roof rack, it took me a leisurely 8 hours to get everything installed at approx 1 IPA/hour after a 2-beer warmup

add pro bolt on.JPG