ADD Pro bolt on installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gsxraptor

Reaction score
sorry to bump an old thread but I finally got around to doing my install...not as easy as I was expecting but I got it done. Bumper doesnt line up 100% but its not that noticable so I am ok with it. The main issue i had was with the wiring harness. Did anyone use the plug and play harness sold by specialty performance or something like that? The problem I had with it was that there was too much slack since all my lights are in the center and becuase of that it seems like it wont reach the wiring in the back for the upfitters...anyone have this issue? Maybe i received the wrong harness??

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
sorry to bump an old thread but I finally got around to doing my install...not as easy as I was expecting but I got it done. Bumper doesnt line up 100% but its not that noticable so I am ok with it. The main issue i had was with the wiring harness. Did anyone use the plug and play harness sold by specialty performance or something like that? The problem I had with it was that there was too much slack since all my lights are in the center and becuase of that it seems like it wont reach the wiring in the back for the upfitters...anyone have this issue? Maybe i received the wrong harness??
I would think a daisy chain wire harness would be your best bet. Something where all the plugs for your light are all bunched at one end and the rest in a wire loom going up towards the aux wires. This is one of the decision factors for me of going the light bar route verses pods