ADD introduces the new Phantom front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alohawaii

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested in doing a group buy of some sort?

I’ve been communicating with Sam from ADD & very happy for all the help but if a group buy could save me a little, I am willing to wait. Bumper + all the lights + shipping to Hawaii is $$$$.

iumbastu

Reaction score

I’ve been communicating with Sam from ADD & very happy for all the help but if a group buy could save me a little, I am willing to wait. Bumper + all the lights + shipping to Hawaii is $$$$.
I am picking up my Gen 3 tomorrow. My gen 2 has the ADD Bomber front and Honeybadger Rear. I am definitely in for a group buy. PM when you're ready to jump!

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I am picking up my Gen 3 tomorrow. My gen 2 has the ADD Bomber front and Honeybadger Rear. I am definitely in for a group buy. PM when you're ready to jump!

Hopefully @OffroadAlliance.com can give us details on how many people we would need onboard to qualify for a group rate.

Spoke with ADD today and we are now working on a group buy for this bumper! Will update you all when we have pricing and order minimum info soon.

OP
OP
OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No more group buy pricing available?
The group buy ended 2 weeks ago. Those happen for a timeframe. I had made multiple posts about it while it was happening, I'm sorry you missed it. I can get you a phantom bumper with discounted lights if you're interested.