ADD Honeybadger Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badbear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I recently purchased bumpers from RaptorUtah but decided to go with a different build which is why I'm selling this bumper. It has not yet been installed on my truck so it's ready to go. It's a very nice looking bumper and is in great condition. It comes with 2 Rigid cubes that are already installed. The price for the bumper on ADDs website comes out to $2538 with taxes but before shipping. I am asking $2,000 OBO. Local pickup preferred but I will ship at buyer's expense. I am located in Sacramento, California. Please let me know if you have any questions or offers. Thanks!

IMG_2166.jpg

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

MaxH

Reaction score
I live in Houston, Texas and I'm interested in purchasing this bumper. What is the lowest you'll go as I need to have it shipped here? And would you be willing to ship it? I can cover the shipping expenses, I'd just like to know if you could get an estimate as to how much it would be. Thank you.