ADD frame cut or non frame cut front bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grantoser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a add frame cut or non frame cut front bumper. The closer to NW Arkansas the better. Thanks!

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ll be adding the add pro frame cut front bumper to my R within the next few weeks, been in contact with ADD, they are confirming fitment for me to see if any additional mods need to be made.

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll be adding the add pro frame cut front bumper to my R within the next few weeks, been in contact with ADD, they are confirming fitment for me to see if any additional mods need to be made.
The R engineers put the intercooler for the SC in the stock location behind the front bumper like the V6. So that will have to be moved up behind the grille for a frame cut. Curious what RPG comes up with to install everything.

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ill be picking it up in the next two weeks and will be taking it down to Corey at RPG. He’ll be doing a full build on the truck. I’ll keep everyone posted with the build and progress photos.