ADD Ford Raptor Race Series R with 40" RDS or 10 Duallys. Winch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a question for guys running the 40 RDS. Were you able to install the RDS with the bolts on the inside and the nut ******** on from the outside? Or, did you have to go nut on the inside with the bolt on the outside? I had to do the second option with mine leaving the Rigid RDS Security nuts useless. I am wondering if there is a trick to fitting it as Rigid recommends. If not does anyone have a link for security bolts that will fit?

You can use the Rigid security nuts on one side, just reverse the nut/bolt arrangement. I have two security nuts on the left side, normal bolts on the right.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You can use the Rigid security nuts on one side, just reverse the nut/bolt arrangement. I have two security nuts on the left side, normal bolts on the right.

Man I was looking at this after a 14 hour day and my brain was fried. I didn't even think about just using one side. I still may buy bolts for both sides but that is a great suggestion.

Last edited:

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Went with a 40 rds race r:
10938-dsc-0374.jpg

10919-dsc-0378.jpg

10920-dsc-0385.jpg

10921-dsc-0389.jpg

10917-dsc-0380.jpg

Reaction score
Is this a Race series bumper? What options does it have? I want one just like this:

291g8rm.jpg
So this is a Race Series bumper yes but not like the Race Series R which is what the others in this thread are. The Race Series has mounts for a 30" Rigid on top, a 20" in the bumper, and 6" SR Rigid in the panels. There is also a winch option in place of the 20". Check out the other thread and the website for some pics
http://www.addictivedesertdesigns.com/race-series/

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=35864

OP
OP
A

ADDGrant

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So this is a F150 Bumper Race Series bumper yes but not like the Race Series R which is what the others in this thread are. The Race Series has mounts for a 30" Rigid on top, a 20" in the bumper, and 6" SR Rigid in the panels. There is also a winch option in place of the 20". Check out the other thread and the website for some pics
Shop Ford Raptor Race Series Bumpers at ADD Offroad

Ford Raptor Race Series Bumper - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor

Great choice!

Bmadison3

Reaction score
are they not selling the one with the 40 inch lighter and the winch yet? really interested in that setup

Reaction score
are they not selling the one with the 40 inch lighter and the winch yet? really interested in that setup
They are for sale but not part of a sale. What one are you talking about? We have a few bumpers with 40inch light bars and winches.
But this is the only package deal we have right now.