ADD/FabFour Bumpers in Winter Weather?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every super duty I've ever owned had a critter-gitter on it of a few different brands. Ranch Hands lasted the longest but they all showed rust after a few winters. I think LineX or a clear coat of some sort is your best bet. I used to just sand and rattle can my super duties but I get that's not really a Raptoresque thing to do.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should have no issues. I've lived in MA my whole life and had 2 bumpers from ADD over the years. Their quality is awesome and I never noticed any excess rust or anything. Same with my pod lights. I've got them in my bumper and A pillar and no corrosion that would cause serious alarm.

We've got a handful of ADD bumpers in stock right now as well as a giant selection of lights and mounts. We can definitely do a bundle deal for a bumper and lights. If you want to keep the stock bumper we make 2 different bezel fog light kits. One has 3 S1's from Baja Design and the other allows you to put 2 of any pod light in there of your choosing. Both are made here in the USA and with materials that will last the test of time.

1657225318453.png

1657225298856.png