Adaptive shift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is changing how you drive out of the question? Maybe the algorithm Ford uses isn't a good fit for your driving style. It's clear that it's the software given that resetting it solves the problem.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
This is horrible, need to use for scan every 3 months to reset and then the learning process.

My question, can we use forscan to completely disable this? Is a huge pain in the backside.
I agree. I don't really see an upside for this.

I think my driving style didn't mesh up with something.

OP
OP
MtopRaptor

MtopRaptor

Reaction score
Is changing how you drive out of the question? Maybe the algorithm Ford uses isn't a good fit for your driving style. It's clear that it's the software given that resetting it solves the problem.
Who doesn't change their driving style? It's a Ford Raptor not a Festiva. Aren't weekends made for mashing the pedal?

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who doesn't change their driving style? It's a Ford Raptor not a Festiva. Aren't weekends made for mashing the pedal?
Dunno. I daily mine and drive it the way I would any other pickup. The only time I get on it is off road. The shifting has been excellent.