GEN 2 Adaptive Cruise Control Sensor Error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tactical Sommelier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I said above. You most likely wont be able to use the ACC. I had the same issues and had to re-calibrate the ACC module with Forscan then when it was complete I had to turn the ACC and Collision warning system off. No I have regular cruise control and no issues

OP
OP
C

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like I said above. You most likely wont be able to use the ACC. I had the same issues and had to re-calibrate the ACC module with Forscan then when it was complete I had to turn the ACC and Collision warning system off. No I have regular cruise control and no issues
Yeah i ll do it tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Maybe I am missing something here, but if you had to disable ACC after re-calibrating with Forscan, what is the point of doing the re-calibration? My regular cruise has always worked and I only see the "sensor blocked" message when mine does a series of stop and starts on the freeway.

The last time I drove it on a long trip, the ACC did not fail at all, so maybe it calibrated itself.

OP
OP
C

cao0215

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I am missing something here, but if you had to disable ACC after re-calibrating with Forscan, what is the point of doing the re-calibration? My regular cruise has always worked and I only see the "sensor blocked" message when mine does a series of stop and starts on the freeway.

The last time I drove it on a long trip, the ACC did not fail at all, so maybe it calibrated itself.

Mine is always showing not aligned, and the dealer can not do recalibration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aventador22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping this because been experiencing this same issue for the past few weeks.

How exactly do you recalibrate it with forscan? I did the typical forscan mods already so I'm familiar with the process.

Tactical Sommelier

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my collision warning sensor kept going off when I did the mods and the ACC didn't work anymore. All I wanted was the regular cruise control to work again since I drive a lot on highways so What I did was recalibrate the ACC through Forscan.
Once that was done I immediately turned the ACC off and also the Collision warning off right after the calibration. Now I do not ever get any pop ups and the regular Cruise Control works perfectly.
I have found this is the only option that has worked flawlessly