GEN 2 Adaptive Cruise Control Sensor Error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim Eldredge

Reaction score
Question for you guys!

I bought the license plate relocation bracket to move my front plate onto the front tow bar.

Is th ACC on a side(passenger or drivers)or both and will the license plate being there cause issues with the ACC working properly?

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question for you guys!

I bought the license plate relocation bracket to move my front plate onto the front tow bar.

Is th ACC on a side(passenger or drivers)or both and will the license plate being there cause issues with the ACC working properly?
It’s on the drivers side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

green_vaccine

Reaction score
Mine works fine until I’m passing a dual or triple trailer semi at 90 in Wyoming, as soon as it sees the next trailer it brake checks the truck. Switched to normal cruise and it works just fine (2019). If I aim it about 10 degrees left of where it is now do you think it would alleviate the issue? What about a downward adjustment?

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Threads like this make me not want to change the bumper and remind me of why the ESP is worth the cost.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 2018, and mine has been a total nightmare. recalibrated using Forscan, aimed it level, aimed it a bit down, it's mounted in ADD bracket upper drivers side behind grill. Really like the ESP, wish I could get it working.