GEN 2 Adaptive Cruise Control Relocation Kit (ACC)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there a reason why the F150's relocation kit is grossly less expensive than the Raptors?

Any machined versions of this or is anyone working with a company that can make these sub $50?

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't have ACC so I never priced the relocation brackets until now. Damn...They are pretty pricey for what they are.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
They have to be relocated for FMIC, mine is all wonky now and get the alert every time someone uses a turnout. Can you guys throw up a link. Juice might be worth the squeeze for me?

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bajamod makes a bracket for $100. I have seen some here reference it because you can still put a light bar above it, but I don’t know if it would work with a FMIC.

http://www.bajamod.com/bajamod?product_id=52

They have to be relocated for FMIC, mine is all wonky now and get the alert every time someone uses a turnout. Can you guys throw up a link. Juice might be worth the squeeze for me?

From what I’ve read the relocation is due to an aftermarket bumper, not just a FMIC. Most people do a FMIC because of an aftermarket bumper. Did you use a bracket on yours and it’s not aligned correctly?

OP
OP
D

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes it’s because of aftermarket bumpers.

I just find that 250 dollars is an outrage. I’ll deal with $100 fill up at the gas pump but 250 for regular metal with holes is....

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Yeah I got the Cobb one. Just was thinking a Ford one might work better; I’ll make a better attempt to align it better. Still waiting for my bumper form Krazy house customs then I’ll see if I can make it work.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts