Adam's Product review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I received my kit from Adam's and thought I would give my thoughts on their products
so that people that were hesitant on purchasing could get a first hand view on how they performed.
I only got to use a few of the products during this video but from what I've used so far I'm quite impressed.
Here is a video of what the truck looks like.

Adam's product review - YouTube

Great products and would recommend to anyone.
Thanks Nick

"AMAZING" lol

Last edited:
OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
That's AMAZING!

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

You know I didn't even realize I was saying it until I watched the video.
Even my wife was like you say that a lot.
Great products and I guess I was just blown away by the AMAZING finish.lol

Banned
Reaction score
Good video, and it appears that the products are AMAZING!!!

And I'm curious as to the smell now....

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not bad for a Rookie LOL!!:Sumo: Cannot wait to get mine from Nick! Did not do the Raptor this weekend because I want to use the new stuff...

Note the reflective shine in the paint. A very key telling factor.. Should be clear and DEEP!!

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the review, truck looks GOOD! Throw a coat of Americana on there, then it will really shine!

Something to note; it's always a good practice to wash the plush MF towels before their first use. There are usually a few rogue fibers from the cutting/packaging process that will follow you, especially on black, if they aren't washed first.

As you've noticed, SVRT is pretty incredible stuff. It's water-based, not silicone, so it doesn't leave a greasy, slimy, dir-attracting residue behind. It also contains SPF35 so it will help protect from the sun's harmful effects.

Thanks again for the kind words...I'll be watching for the next video installment. :)

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Amazing I was thinking of seeing how amazing it is today. Every one will laugh at me when they see ill be washing it in a mud puddle. So I'm not going to spend much time on the tires.