Adams Polishes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've been a huge fan/user/consumer of all things Adams for many years. I've watched him make his youtube channel grow from the very beginning. I have at least 10 gallons of different fluids from Adams.

Great company. I would however like to mention one minor criticism of a product they came out with in the past year or so. Their semi-permanent tire shine product that comes in small spray bottles. I purchased two as soon as they were available. I also have their tire shine product and love it. Unfortunately the semi-permanent product does not last any longer than regular tire shine. Worse, however, the bottles them come in are really poor. Cute looking, but the sprayer is both cheaply made and easily clogs. One of mine stopped working after the first use. I've opened it and have been pouring it into the other bottle which works a bit better but also not good. It's not ergonomic at all. Hard to use with one finger, more comfortable with two, however that will drip product down your fingers.