Adam's Polishes SPRING 2017 Sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
HAPPY SPRING, IT'S TIME TO SHINE!

We have some new washing products to get your trucks in great shape to start the Spring season!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP NEW PRODUCTS

Use discount code SPRING17 for 15% off.
Free shipping on orders over $100 to the Continental US.
Sale ends Friday, March 31st at midnight MST.

Adams_Polishes_Spring_Sale-11_zpsgh7cjtcc.jpg

Check out our new 3.5 Gallon Buckets with a few different options - with or without a Grit Guard, snap-on padded lid or a gamma seal lid - these are a great size for cars with short trunk height!

We also have a new entry-level, Standard Foam Gun that still suds up great at a more affordable price!

Gallons of Red Throwback Car Shampoo are now available too for everyone that asked when these would show up! I was told we have 500 one-gallon jugs for now.

Plus we have a cool new Mini Turbo Stick that works great for intricate wheel designs or for cleaning out double-wall exhaust tips!

And let's not forget the new red powder coated Polisher Holder to keep your Swirl Killer or Swirl Killer Mini organized and lookin' gooood on your garage wall! We only have 100 to sell in this first shipment, but we'll have more on the way in case these sell out fast.

Oh, and stickers, buttons, and magnets too!

Adams_Polishes_Wash_Bucket_SM-4_2_zps87wcacdt.jpg
turbostickmini_zpsso36qued.jpg
fgshampoo_zpsz4tkcwkp.jpg
spring_stickers_zpsdt63nnxi.jpg
SKMountSwatches-1_zpsvlseugbw.jpg

*sale excludes Rupes, Cyclo and Gift Cards

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I need to get my order in soon, but can't decide what I need besides the holders and want need to order $100 min so I don't have to pay for shipping.

A great way to get to the free shipping minimum is to get some extra Microfiber Towels.

Having extra towels means doing laundry less often, and also allows you to sort your detailing towels into different loads, to keep your super plush towels in great shape.

The Microfiber Bundle is a great deal.

towel_bundle_1.png