Adam's Polishes NOVEMBER Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All Adamized
97c0683521818c0e6ecd0bd0340bef04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
18ce9bc9a967a1eb6e16af7d83ac6cbd.jpg
1e1826694c0921079c338d37f76044d8.jpg

The h20 G&G is paying off with this Florida weather

Very nice! Beads on the paint, beads on the trim, beads on the vinyl. That's the big advantage of the HGG, it seals and protects everything.

All Adamized
97c0683521818c0e6ecd0bd0340bef04.jpg

Oh man! That Jeep is killer, so shiny, and that paint color is amazing! Good work!

-Dan

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That Jeep looked pretty good on my phone, but now that I see it on a big monitor, I have to say WOW! Amazing shine!

Attention Raptor Brothers and Sisters!

There will be a Black Friday Sale!

And if enough of you make very large orders, there might also be a Cyber Monday Sale, so you can order some more!

:ROFLJest:

Also, a new ADAM'S LEATHER SCENTED AIR FRESHENER was pre-released, and it is available in a 6-pack!

View attachment 70377

-Dan

Ok so what's the sale going to be? When is it going to start? How much of a percentage is everything going to be off? When are the details being posted so I can plan accordingly? DETAIL,DETAILS DETAILS!! Lol. Your post was a little too vague :ROFLJest:

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I meant. Does dust stick to the vent with the dressing?

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's what I meant. Does dust stick to the vent with the dressing?

Nope, not at all. The H20 Guard & Gloss is a sealant, so it keeps things from sticking. A trim dressing can cause dust to stick to some degree, but once it dries it should not be too bad.

-Dan

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

Ok so what's the sale going to be? When is it going to start? How much of a percentage is everything going to be off? When are the details being posted so I can plan accordingly? DETAIL,DETAILS DETAILS!! Lol. Your post was a little too vague :ROFLJest:

Patience now...all in good time!

I can tell you that the sale will start in the first half of the week...and that there will be some new "accessory" products and a few new kits.

-Dan