Adam's Polishes MYSTERY BOX!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SCORE!!! Finally got some H20 guard to try out! Also got some glass cleaner, waterless wash and a buffing cloth. Oh, and a mint AND a decal!!!!

Thanks @AdamsPolishes!!!!

Thank you! That's a good box!

I think you will like the H2O Guard & Gloss. Its a great product because, unlike a traditional wax or sealant that only protects the paint, the HGG seals every surface of the truck; paint, vinyl, glass, lights, plastic trim, rubber trim, running boards, wheels.

-Dan

Spencer4336

Full Access Member
Reaction score
efa7295de22a83bce7bfd927bdc8fe99.jpg

Got my package!! Awesome stuff in here can't wait to use it. I'm glad i got another H20 GG I was running low ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love the mystery boxes I haven't received a bad one yet. I seem to get a gallon of Detail Spay quite often but it has always came with other stuff in the box also. I didn't get one this time around but the last one I got a couple of weeks ago had a gallon of H2O Guard And Gloss, a gallon of Glass Cleaner, a Buttery Wax, a Revive Hand Polish, 2- double soft towels, 2- single soft towels, 2- detail spray air fresheners, two stickers and a bunch of mints. That was my biggest score from one box so far.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 boxes. All 16 oz bottles.

All Purpose Cleaner
Car Shampoo
Detail Spray
Interior Detailer
Tire Shine
VRT
Glass Cleaner
Deep Wheel Cleaner
Under Carriage Spray
Hex Grip Tire and Trim Applicator
Decal/Mints

Good haul. Lots of stuff I haven't tried yet, just getting into Adam's stuff. Made a separate order for some polish and pads. Like how Adam's treats their customers, and how they stand behind their product...probably converted me on a lot of my detail stuff.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That's a good selection of products @KODIAK. I'm glad you are liking the products, thanks for your business!

-Dan

Raptor Rob

Reaction score
Adams is the best. I love the Mystery Box's

I ordered 2 and made quite a Haul.

All 16 oz

1. Brilliant Glaze
2. Buttery Wax
3. Leather Conditioner
4. Rinseless Wash
5. Deep Wheel Cleaner
6. Car Shampoo
7. (2) leather conditioner Applicators
8. (2) microfiber Towels.

I've tried the other cleaning products and will never use any other product but Adam's

Rob