Adam's Polishes - Hand Sanitizer and Hand Soap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cleanliness is more important than ever. Given the circumstances that are evolving in our communities, our blending team has pivoted some of our production capabilities to provide essential products for our customers.

Adam’s has shifted our chemical manufacturing to produce an FDA registered Hand Sanitizer! This formulation was developed and is manufactured in accordance with the World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines. Our Hand Sanitizer quickly reduces the number of microbes on hands and contains a natural humectant that also leaves your hands feeling moisturized, smooth, and soft and won’t dry out your skin with repeated usage. This formula is also fragrance-free, so it doesn’t contain any potential allergens or cause irritation.

75% Isopropyl Alcohol by Volume
Water Thin Formula
Formulated in Accordance with WHO Recommendations
Manufactured in an FDA Registered Facility
Fast Acting Antiseptic
Unscented & Sprayable
Leaves Hands Soft and Smooth
Bottle & Sprayer Styles May Vary

Hand Sanitizer.JPG

Adam’s Coconut Hand Soap easily removes oil, grease, and other soils from your hands by deeply penetrating into the skin to loosen and lift ground-in grime. Adam’s Coconut Hand Soap also conditions rough, chapped hands with natural moisturizers leaving hands feeling clean, smooth, and smelling fresh. Adam’s Coconut Hand Soap is a highly concentrated, heavy-duty hand soap formulated to be hypo-allergenic, completely biodegradable, and non-toxic.

Thick & Highly Concentrated
Cleans Oils, Grease, and Dirt Without Drying Skin
pH Neutral & Hypo-Allergenic
Biodegradable & Non-Toxic
Fresh Coconut Scent
12oz Bottle Size

Hand Soap.JPG

We appreciate your patience as we have had to make adjustments to staffing levels and are experiencing a large volume of orders. Please allow 7-10 business days to process your shipment.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You aren't allowed to put your company logo on? Ya think it'd be the least companies can do that help out during these dark days controlled by the Empire.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be mentioning the WHO if I were you. They tend to spout the Chi-Com's propaganda. If the WHO had done there job instead of kissing China's ass this thing wouldn't be as bad as it is.

That being said props to you for helping out and your hand soap works excellent.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You aren't allowed to put your company logo on? Ya think it'd be the least companies can do that help out during these dark days controlled by the Empire.

This product is manufactured by our sister company, which has the FDA Registered Facility.

Check out this video for more background on this product:

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Placed my order last Tuesday, still waiting for it to be shipped!

My apologies for the delay in getting you order shipped. We have had to make adjustments to staffing levels and are experiencing a large volume of orders.

I would expect your order to ship in the next couple of days.

Thank you for your patience, and for your business!

Riddick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t talk about products much, but as a DIYer (as with most on here) I’ve used just about every kind of hand soap known to man. I can’t say enough about Adams. The stuff works great and best of all my hands don’t crack. Well at least it doesn’t dry my hands out as bad.
Highly recommended!!