Adam's Polishes GALLON GROUP BUY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
why is it not on the gallon thingy

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

you know im in the field right

Sorry, this Group Buy is already discounted, so additional discount codes do not apply.

Stay safe in the field man! Don't txt and harvest! :ROFLJest:

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Who keeps their raptor covered?
I need water, lots and lots of water to clean our trucks.
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE) | Run Raptor Run
( * Y * )

I do have a cover for my Raptor. Since we don't have any weather here, I've used the right Rinseless wash several time on it. It's amazingly fast actually.

Use it in conjunction with the H2O G&G, turns out nice.

But nothing beats using pressure washer and foam cannon.

---------- Post added 10-27-2016 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-26-2016 at 11:57 PM ----------

I need a new wash pad. And always towels.

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

I'm to the point I'd use the one I have for the bottom half.

You can never have enough wash pads, towels or foam applicators.

Now that I have the CR Spotless along with the master blaster. I have overdosed on micro fiber towels. Boxes of unused towels.

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

what is this I see on FB

14695345_1203928946330539_1245079708859495462_n.jpg

I got the email and watched the video today. I thought son of a B****, I need this. But I have to wait, between Adams and Amazon, my American Express is usually more than my house payment. Not to mention Christmas is coming up fast.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I got the email and watched the video today. I thought son of a B****, I need this. But I have to wait, between Adams and Amazon, my American Express is usually more than my house payment. Not to mention Christmas is coming up fast.

Sounds like its time to cancel Prime....

:ROFLJest: