Adam's Polishes BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raulsterXDozer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have several scratches/marks from all the desert trees. I'm afraid to use the heavy correcting compound as this would be my 1st time ever using a polisher machine. Should I just stick with the correcting polish instead? These marks are obviously different than swirls from a rag or something. @AdamsPolishes

D

Deleted member 12951

Ordered. Geez if I keep doing this I am going to need a dedicated cabinet. I am already taking up 3/4's of the one now.

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone in or near the Houston area, Vivë Auto Finishing and Detailing on Bellaire has 20% off of all Adams products through the end of November according to their FB page.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have several scratches/marks from all the desert trees. I'm afraid to use the heavy correcting compound as this would be my 1st time ever using a polisher machine. Should I just stick with the correcting polish instead? These marks are obviously different than swirls from a rag or something. @AdamsPolishes

You can start with Correcting Polish for your first time polishing. It might just take a little longer to get all the scratches out. Once you've got some practice with the polisher, then you can use Heavy Correcting Compound to correct the paint a little faster.

Ordered. Geez if I keep doing this I am going to need a dedicated cabinet. I am already taking up 3/4's of the one now.

Go ahead and move that other stuff now, then you will be motivated to order more stuff to fill up the cabinet! :ROFLJest:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds to me like one of the kids took a ****** in there!!!
Ha! Something like that. Still trying to clean out 4 years of Snoball plus the preruns. Winter runs play havoc on the interior. Especially when your doing 1000 miles at a clip, 1/3 of them miles offroad, plus truck recoveries and multiple fast food stops.

@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )