Adam's Polishes BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Adam's Polishes BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Are you ready for this?

Announcing some amazing new products!

Plus 15% off with code BF16​

And free shipping over $50!​

Here at Adam's we are always pushing to bring our customers the best products we can deliver at a fair price.
When it came to machines, we constantly heard from customers about the high prices on machines.
We went to work sourcing the best polisher we could find for a reasonable price.

adams_polishes_swirl_killer_15_with_box.jpg

To compliment this new machine, the two existing polishes were updated, and a third, Heavy Correcting Compound is now available.
With a matching blue cutting pad that is more aggressive than the orange pad, which allows for the efficient removal of more serious damage and correcting harder clear coats.​

adams_polishes_correcting_polish_heavy_correcting_compound_pad_microfiber_kit_1.jpg

Adam's Paint Coating offers an incredibly durable barrier designed to protect the surface of your vehicle from dirt and bonded contaminants, while preserving the depth and luster of your paint!
This new coating includes the latest advances in ceramic technology, is user friendly, and safe on clear coats, single stage, and lacquer finishes.

adams_polishes_paint_coating_kit.jpg

BFsale1.JPG

BFsale2.JPG

BFsale3.JPG

BFsale4.JPG

Don't miss out on these Limited Edition scents for Candy Cane Total Interior Detailer and X-mas Detail Spray.

BFsale5.JPG

BFsale6.JPG

BFsale7.JPG

(15% off excludes Rupes and Cyclo, free shipping to continental US only)

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
what's this ceramic boost? I'm going to look now.

81635d1479668626t-adams-polishes-black-friday-sale-adams_polishes_paint_coating_kit.jpg

edit couldn't find a video on it I'll wait...

Last edited:
OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
what's this ceramic boost? I'm going to look now.

edit couldn't find a video on it I'll wait...

The Ceramic Boost is a spray and wipe sealant that contains silica protection. It is used as a booster on top of the coating, kind of like how H2O Guard & Gloss is a booster to Paint Sealant.

The Ceramic Boost can also be used on paint that is not coated. The silica ingredient in this sealant is like the silica in the Wash & Wax, but it is more concentrated to provide better protection.

The videos are still being edited, and should be up by Monday (too many new products launched at one time).

The Mav

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered a few bottles of the candy cane interior and x-mas detail spray along with a few other odds and ends from the Canadian site this past weekend. Stoked to try the interior spray.

probably wont get to try the detail spray though since it's below freezing now :p but I've got it for warmer months

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New stuff is here already!

1a7648accc30b2f75abd5ad98aa459a8.jpg

The hoodies are lighter-weight material, which is nice for the detailing hustle. They do seem to run about a half-size small, so you might go for a bigger size than you usually wear, to make room for the holiday treats!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk