Adam's Polishes 20th Anniversary SALE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought your kit that Cadillac sells. Love it but the bag is really small, like near to impossible to close with the spray tops on. Do you sell a bigger bag that I could move up to? Maybe hold both product and towels? Thanks

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I bought your kit that Cadillac sells. Love it but the bag is really small, like near to impossible to close with the spray tops on. Do you sell a bigger bag that I could move up to? Maybe hold both product and towels? Thanks

The 8 Bottle Bag will fit 8 bottles and has room for towels.

8 Bottle Bag.JPG

If you need something larger, there is the Trunk Organizer or the Large Polisher Bag.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great. That should do me fine. Now do you have a kit that comes with that bag and all the fixin's?

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up the full UV ceramic kit with light for an amazing deal. Congrats on 20 years and thanks for the sale. I love your products and am really looking forward to using them on the new Raptor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Picked up the full UV ceramic kit with light for an amazing deal. Congrats on 20 years and thanks for the sale. I love your products and am really looking forward to using them on the new Raptor.

Thanks for your business Steve! Post some pics when you get the Raptor all shiny.

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And I went back and ordered the ceramic wheel kit, a creeper stool (getting old!) and other things. I have some work cutout for me upon arrival.

Wheelz96

Reaction score
Just ordered the Foam Cannon Car Wash Kit and couldn't be more excited to try a foam cannon for the 1st time. Any pro tips?

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the Foam Cannon Car Wash Kit and couldn't be more excited to try a foam cannon for the 1st time. Any pro tips?
Pre-fill with water and then add the soap and shake slightly to mix. It’s an excellent addition to cleaning.