Adam's Polishes 2013 Black Friday Sale Forum Preview!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When I enter that code, it does not discount the gift card. Do I need to wait until Friday for that?

Be sure to hit "update cart" after you enter the code. It will take the cost of the gift card from $100 down to $85 when you enter the 15% off code.

The value of the card you receive will still remaining at $100, but you will only pay $85 for it...plus get a free Detail Spray!

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. The sale ends tonight at Midnight!!

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you buy a gift card or two, do you just get an email code or is it a physical card mailed to you? I ask because I was wondering if you bought the gift card could you them turn around and immediately use it to place another order on additional merchandise?

D

Deleted member 12951

Just FYI: Last year I got a gift card as a gift and it was just a code. When I used it, no discounts or promos could be applied. Guess the thought there is they aren't going to discount twice. It was a little frustrating because as the recipient of the gift card, I was unaware that the card was a discounted purchase and had to ask the giver why the card was restricted. Not sure if they still work that way but be aware if you are buying these for others or even yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LastLight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just FYI: Last year I got a gift card as a gift and it was just a code. When I used it, no discounts or promos could be applied. Guess the thought there is they aren't going to discount twice. It was a little frustrating because as the recipient of the gift card, I was unaware that the card was a discounted purchase and had to ask the giver why the card was restricted. Not sure if they still work that way but be aware if you are buying these for others or even yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, that makes sense the way you explained it. Just looking to try quite a few products.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Correct, these gift cards are purchased at a discount, which we don't typically allow to happen.

Since these are purchased at a discount, you can't combine them with an additional discount code. You'd be somewhere in the 25% off range then, and that's too much for us to sustain as a company.

Hope you guys understand our position here.