Adam's Polishes 2013 Black Friday Sale Forum Preview!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
NO NEED TO WAIT FOR THE FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
Get your Black Friday shopping done early and grab our newest products starting today!

USE THE CODE 2013BF TO SAVE 15% OFF STOREWIDE
FREE SHIPPING ON ANY ORDER OF $150 OR MORE (continental US only)

forum_preview_deal.jpg

NEW! Adam's Rinseless Wash - Wash your car anywhere without the need for a hose! Highly concentrated and versatile. Keep your ride clean and swirl free!!

Adam's Rinseless Car Wash - YouTube

NEW! Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant - A whole new level of protection. Our new sealant goes on easier than ever without the need for a machine and no more long cure times!

Adam's Liquid Paint Sealant - YouTube

ADDITIONAL DEALS WILL BE ADDED ALL WEEK! CHECK BACK OFTEN FOR EXTRA SAVINGS!

D

Deleted member 12951

Was putting an order together and found that they are out of stock of SVRT. Cancelled shopping. Let us know when back in stock....

Update: They are out of the SVRT 16oz. But under clearance, they have the SVRT 36oz in stock for only $5 more than the 16oz. No brainer there. Processed order and checked out!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Was putting an order together and found that they are out of stock of SVRT. Cancelled shopping. Let us know when back in stock....

Update: They are out of the SVRT 16oz. But under clearance, they have the SVRT 36oz in stock for only $5 more than the 16oz. No brainer there. Processed order and checked out!

You beat me to it!

Sorry about being out of the 16oz SVRT, but the upgrade is certainly a no-brainer. 20 more ounces of product for $5 is an easy choice!

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is rinseless wash different from waterless wash? Looks the same.

Completely
different. Did you watch the video?

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

FORUM_BF_BNNR.png

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No I didn't. I guess I will hahah

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Just watched. Both of these look like great products.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
SPECIAL DOORBUSTER DEAL!!

Use the code 2013BF at checkout to receive a $100.00 Adam's Gift Card with a free 16oz Detail Spray for just $85.00!!

1456069_609847005738739_1187008654_n.png