Adams H2O G&G ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could the H2O guard & Gloss be diluted with water and used as a quick detailer? I know it can go on a dry as well but I think it is water activated or am I wrong?

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Could the H2O guard & Gloss be diluted with water and used as a quick detailer? I know it can go on a dry as well but I think it is water activated or am I wrong?

Why would you want to do that?????

I say that not for your reason stated, but you would reduce how strong that stuff smells and I am fairly sure that is why I over use it after a wash lol.

Interested in the answers you get, but I would also be interested in tap water vs distilled. I assume distilled would be required.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

No, the H2O Guard and Gloss cannot be diluted because it is a water-activated acrylic sealant, so diluting it with water would cause the sealant to clump and cure in the bottle. Rather than diluting it to use it as a quick detailer, just mist the surface first with some water, then spray the HGG and wipe down as normal.