Adam's H20 Guard & Gloss Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for that, Lucille’s almost due for a bath. Even dirty, the ceramic spray beads water like crazy. I see ceramic boost in my purchasing future...

The only issue I've had with the Ceramic Boost that's notable is it leaves high spots like crazy; Especially if you over-apply it. (They're easily taken out, just adds time to the process) It's not a deal-breaker by any means, but its application just isn't as easy as Adam's Detail Spray, which takes me half the time to apply.

But don't get me wrong, this isn't a criticism, just a heads up. I still use both Ceramic Boost and Detail Spray. I usually alternate between the two after a wash; One wash gets a post-Ceramic Boost treatment, the other a Detail Spray.

Their Waterless Wash is also worth a bottle. Great for a quick "wash" when the truck just has road/brake dust on it.

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only issue I've had with the Ceramic Boost that's notable is it leaves high spots like crazy; Especially if you over-apply it. (They're easily taken out, just adds time to the process) It's not a deal-breaker by any means, but its application just isn't as easy as Adam's Detail Spray, which takes me half the time to apply.

But don't get me wrong, this isn't a criticism, just a heads up. I still use both Ceramic Boost and Detail Spray. I usually alternate between the two after a wash; One wash gets a post-Ceramic Boost treatment, the other a Detail Spray.

Their Waterless Wash is also worth a bottle. Great for a quick "wash" when the truck just has road/brake dust on it.

No, ceramic boost isn't as easy as detail spray, as some spots will need attention if you over apply...same with G&G. In the sun, you better lube it up again and wipe it down. Cool and in the shade, ceramic boost is almost as effortless as detail spray.