Adam's H20 Guard & Gloss Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Nice. I’ve been thinking about trying that. Normally I’ve been using buttery wax + detail spray but 2 weeks back I hit up Lucille with some of Adams spray on ceramic... water beading like crazy, even when she’s dirty. Very pleased with that. I try to minimize my cleaning time and the ceramic takes a little more time than my usual M.O., but next wash I may try the WGG.

OP
OP
Buzzard2

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. I’ve been thinking about trying that. Normally I’ve been using buttery wax + detail spray but 2 weeks back I hit up Lucille with some of Adams spray on ceramic... water beading like crazy, even when she’s dirty. Very pleased with that. I try to minimize my cleaning time and the ceramic takes a little more time than my usual M.O., but next wash I may try the WGG.

I got the ceramic spray as well just need to break out the detailer I bought about 5 months ago and do a mild paint correction. I named my truck "White Privilege" I ain't real big on PC.

D

Deleted member 12951

H2O G&G is about all I use anymore. Got two shelfs full of Adams and don’t use everything as much anymore.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Had my Gen 1 out in the desert yesterday, so I cleaned her up this morning. Finally used the Adams H20 G&G I have been sitting on for a month or two. I am very happy with the results. Pics aren't great but you get the idea. Adam's thanks for the great products.

12Cq64q.jpg

K1jqvXl.jpg

Truck looks great! Glad to hear that you liked the HGG!

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If you already went to the effort of prep and application of the ceramic spray coating, go with the ceramic boost...I've found it to last around the same as guard and gloss, but got better beading and shine out of it.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
If you already went to the effort of prep and application of the ceramic spray coating, go with the ceramic boost...I've found it to last around the same as guard and gloss, but got better beading and shine out of it.

thanks for that, Lucille’s almost due for a bath. Even dirty, the ceramic spray beads water like crazy. I see ceramic boost in my purchasing future...