Adam's DAILY SPECIAL - A new deal each weekday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jobsitefish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nick,

Thanks for posting that, I just ordered the "mystery box". I also ended up ordering $300 worth of other goodies I have been looking at for the last week lol. .

I have been a Meguiars user for many years and it has worked great for me. Looking forward to trying Adam polishes and have some fun in the process.

Regards,
Andres

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nick,

Thanks for posting that, I just ordered the "mystery box". I also ended up ordering $300 worth of other goodies I have been looking at for the last week lol. .

I have been a Meguiars user for many years and it has worked great for me. Looking forward to trying Adam polishes and have some fun in the process.

Regards,
Andres

u will be very happy with Adams. meguiars is good off the shelf stuff but thats about it.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for your order Andres!

I think you'll be pleased by the change you've made. Megs makes solid products and I used a lot of theirs before I found Adam's.

Let me know what you think once you start using everything and don't ever hesitate to send me questions if you have any!

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It was raining so I washed my truck lol it worked didn't have to pre soak it and the rain rinsed the soap off. I might have wasted the detailer spray tho.

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just ordered a lug brush this morning with my mystery box & drying towel. Didn't know I could get a mystery box and daily special too. Oh well, hope the box has some special goodies.