Adam's DAILY SPECIAL - A new deal each weekday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
I just placed an order and didn't get the 15% off???

This BOGO sale is a great way to re-stock!

CLICK TO BOGO

April2019-BogoHeader.jpg

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wednesday Special!

Adam's Glass Cleaner refill gallon with a FREE 16oz Glass Cleaner!

Adam's Daily Special - 24 Hours of Shine & Savings!!

Don't forget to use the forum code to receive your discount!

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

It's a two step process for best results.

First is to clean them with full-strength All Purpose Cleaner to remove all of the dist/dust and any old dressings that have been applied to the tires in the past.

Once they are clean, it's time to protect them with our Super VRT. It's a water-based product, contains SPF35, and is water resistant so it will hold up to a handful of washes and/or wet weather driving.

It dries to a matte finish, but a second thin coat will increase the shine slightly if that's the look you are going for.
What about tire and rubber cleaner and then tire armor ? That’s worked well for me and doesn’t sling tire dressing everywhere. I added more tire armor for more Shine and it has lasted through several Rains IMG_4965.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What about tire and rubber cleaner and then tire armor ? That’s worked well for me and doesn’t sling tire dressing everywhere. I added more tire armor for more Shine and it has lasted through several Rains View attachment 122073

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yessir! Tire & Rubber Cleaner and Tire Armor were released long after that post you quoted, and what an improvement in performance compared to APC and VRT.

Your tires look great!

Marcus85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does the car shampoo leave any kind of shine? Using that and the matte detailer will keep it looking good?

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Does the car shampoo leave any kind of shine? Using that and the matte detailer will keep it looking good?

No, the regular Car Wash Shampoo does not have any shine enhancers.

Our Wash & Wax does have synthetic polymers that leave a glossy finish.

The new Wash + Coat will also leave a shine due to the SIO2 (the chemical used in ceramics).

Matte Detailer is more of a dressing product, rather than a protection product, and does not leave any shine.

For great shine and protection from synthetic polymers, try the H2O Guard & Gloss. It has great shine and provides protection to all the exterior surfaces; paint, plastic, rubber trim, gloss and matte vinyl, and glass.

Check out this thread for the H2O Guard & Gloss:

First Detail - Adamized the Raptor