Adam's DAILY SPECIAL - A new deal each weekday!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Im local to you guys. I don't see an option to buy and pickup in store on the site?

No, there is not an option to pick up an order placed online, but you can drop by and buy products with the same discounts or promos.

The World Headquarters of Shine was just move a little to the south, into a larger space. The construction activities are wrapping up and it should be ready for walk-in customers by this weekend.

The new address is:

8225 North Valley Highway
Thornton, CO 80221

Adambcw

Reaction score
Honestly a little disappointed in my bucket lol.. I figured id at least get a detail spray. I opened it up really quick and had to run. But I got a big white mitt , glass sealant, wax and wash , oder neutralizer , 8oz leather conditioner , pretty sure there was vrt , an air freshener , gray sponge , and I want to say that is it. Ill take a picture when I'm home again.

Adambcw

Reaction score
Tried posting image of stuff . Wasn’t working . Also got glass cleaner . I just need to order a lot of other stuff now lol . Excited to use a few of the things I got .

Last edited:

Adambcw

Reaction score
Just ordered the standard foam gun and ultra foam shampoo, Interior Detailer ,leather and interior cleaner , butter wax kit, detail spray and clay bar kit , and liquid paint sealant. Should be good to go now. Just need some nice weather.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As mentioned above (thank you!), our Ultra Foam Shampoo is back in stock and ready to go! You will be amazed at how much thick foam this stuff creates through a pressure washer and Foam Cannon setup! We've also launched a few new kits and accessories to go along with it, like the pressurized IK Foam Sprayer and Snub Nose Pressure Washer attachment (Note: Snub Nose Pressure Washer attachment is not compatible with all pressure washers).

The sale is active now for 15% off using the code FOAM, and ends Monday at Midnight MST. We have free shipping on orders over $100 for the continental U.S. as well!

CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOW and check out all of the new products below! As always, let us know if you have any questions.

NDBCWoJ.jpg
SOdoM9D.jpg
XAKqtDw.jpg
f4tImuS.jpg
ao6FIi5.jpg