Adam's Clear Polish - An Old Friend Making a Return!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i dont know much about caper windows but i am guessing they are similar to convertible windows? would this work well also for convertible plastic windows? im guessing yes if they are the same material....

BINGO!

As always though, be sure to test in a small spot as there are a host of factors that determine how any surface will respond to a given product.

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Quick question. If you have your vehicle wrapped with the Xpel paint protection film they recommend continuing to use a wax on top of the wrap to help protect the wrap from the sun. If I use this product to polish/clean the wrap will the buttery wax work to protect it? Should I continue to use the sealant on top of the wax? Should I use a different wax product?

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Quick question. If you have your vehicle wrapped with the Xpel paint protection film they recommend continuing to use a wax on top of the wrap to help protect the wrap from the sun. If I use this product to polish/clean the wrap will the buttery wax work to protect it? Should I continue to use the sealant on top of the wax? Should I use a different wax product?

This product does have some level of protection to it, but an additional coat of Buttery Wax, or Americana, or ideally, Quick Sealant would be your best bet for protection from the elements.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally got a chance to use this product on the pop up windows. Wow! A huge difference. The windows are the soft see thru vinyl. I had some black marks on the windows that I could not remove with any cleaning chemicals. The polish took them right out. It also removed the slight haze some of the windows had.

CLICK TO ORDER Adam's Clear Polish & Protectant

Before
uploadfromtaptalk1403912731492.jpg

You can see the black marks. There are three dark ones.

After
uploadfromtaptalk1403912781104.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1403912804267.jpg

Not the greatest pictures. But I didn't want to not have any. Lol... I did a majority of the windows.

Thanks Nick!

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com