Adam's Clear Polish - An Old Friend Making a Return!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For a limited time only.

Those of you who have been around the Adam's Polishes line for awhile remember we had a product some years back called Adam's Clear Polish & Protectant. Unfortunately, it seemed to be a product that was ahead of its time, not selling as quickly as we had hoped and eventually it was discontinued.

When it left, fans of this vinyl specific polish and protectant were disappointed to see it go. The formula is unique in that its perfect for lightly polishing clear protective films and gloss vinyl surfaces to remove light imperfections and leave behind a layer of protection to prevent yellowing and oxidation.

Recently a company involved in the clear protective film industry asked us to do a production run for them of the product and we were happy to oblige. This left us with about 500 extra bottles, which we are now offering up for our customers. If the popularity proves to be there this is a product we may bring back into a regular production schedule.

If you have a clear bra or gloss vinyl stripes/wrap on your car Adam's Clear Polish & Protectant is a must have!

CLICK TO ORDER Adam's Clear Polish & Protectant

SVT N8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this product only recommended for gloss vinyl? I know most of the vinyl you see on Raptors is matte or satin.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nick, would this product work well on clear see through plastic, like one would find on a pop-up camper?

I think I already have a bottle that came in the bucket order earlier this spring.

If it's safe for wraps too, I might need to get more for the night raptor. ;-)

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is this product only recommended for gloss vinyl? I know most of the vinyl you see on Raptors is matte or satin.

Gloss vinyl stripes only. Matte vinyl can't be polished as polishing makes things shiny. ;)

Nick, would this product work well on clear see through plastic, like one would find on a pop-up camper?

I think I already have a bottle that came in the bucket order earlier this spring.

If it's safe for wraps too, I might need to get more for the night raptor. ;-)

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

It would work very well on those plastic camper windows!

I can guarantee you didn't get a bottle of this with your previous order as it wasn't in existence then. The blue stuff, Revive Polish, is probably what you're thinking of.

NOT SAFE for mattesatin wraps, only for gloss vinyl.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gloss vinyl stripes only. Matte vinyl can't be polished as polishing makes things shiny. ;)

It would work very well on those plastic camper windows!

I can guarantee you didn't get a bottle of this with your previous order as it wasn't in existence then. The blue stuff, Revive Polish, is probably what you're thinking of.

NOT SAFE for mattesatin wraps, only for gloss vinyl.

10-4.
Will be getting some for the pop-up!

Ohhhh Raptorwifey..... ;-) lol

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This product was ahead of its time, it hasn't been around in quite a while. It does do quite well making clear bra's 'clear'

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i dont know much about caper windows but i am guessing they are similar to convertible windows? would this work well also for convertible plastic windows? im guessing yes if they are the same material....