Adams Ceramic Spray

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AFPhysO

AFPhysO

Reaction score
Haha no doubt! It's just working up the motivation to do it.....I always regret my choice half-way through waxing the truck so hopefully once I get around to ceramic coating I can talk myself though it lol. Did you opt for the UV flashlight as well?

I passed on the UV light. I’m sure it’s helpful but I can’t imagine it’s a game changer. Biggest time suck is the paint correction before you put on the ceramic. Worth it though IMO. The ceramic coat with Graphene is supposed to last 7 yrs according to Adams but I’ll be happy to get even 3 years of protection and hydrophobic-ness from it.

OP
OP
AFPhysO

AFPhysO

Reaction score
Question on the Ceramic Boost, I previously did the Adams Ceramic treatment and this past weekend washed the truck and did the boost. I sprayed the truck and wiped it off with the microfiber but it seems to have left some haze areas, I am guessing I didn't get it all off but was wondering if the trick is to spray the truck, wipe it down and then wipe it again with a clean cloth? Looking for others experience? Thanks

I used the CS3 spray and it recommends buffing the excess away with a white microfiber after wiping it on/off with a grey microfiber. The CS3 is pretty legit as a waterless wash after some rain or snow.

2020Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. Cross the border to the north of you. Then color will be spelled incorrectly haha
2. I wanted Avalanche but ended up with LF and it’s the best now.:banana-mario:
Right now I’m using Beadmaker and I’m pretty happy with it’s gloss and durability.
Does the Graphene require ceramic coat?
Aside from the funny spelling up here lol, it’s hard to get Adams up here.

Cheques too, probably.
Ha ha, take off, eh.
Mom's from Timmins, so I'm down with the Labatt & Tim Horton crew.

Adams won't ship to Canada ??
How about through Amazon ?
The Graphine is a stand-alone spray ceramic coating.
A 1-year wax substitute.
The real ceramic coatings last longer.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome Canadian connection!! @2020Raptor

There is one vendor in my area but it’s pricey and IMO not worth it.

I considered ceramic coating but was told that it doesn’t prevent rail dust/rust spots on the paint.

2020Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha ha, you know it !
Iron challenges, hmmm.
You may want to try Autogeek, as they carry many different brands.
Take a look and/or ask what is supposed to be the toughest coating for that issue.
There has to be something.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Decided to do some light paint correction the other day and went ahead and tried the Adams Ceramic Spray I had gotten in a Mystery Box. Applying it was so much easier and quicker than doing my usual sealant/glaze/wax routine and it looks great. Did two coats (allowed 24 hrs to cure between) and each only took about 15 min. Had a little rain the other day and the dust left over practically can be blown off. We are supposed to get some snow tomorrow so I’ll see how well this truck cleans up with a hose after that nonsense... Don’t think I’ll ever go back to wax and of course I just restocked earlier this year and also got some of their $100 patriot wax in that same box haha. That stuff is awesome wax by the way.

Also, for those who have used Adams old formula correcting polishes/compound, you definitely need to get some of the new formula. It doesn’t leave that white residue on trim like the old did. Wipes off waaaaaay easier.

View attachment 151445

View attachment 151446

Your truck looks great! I am glad to hear that you liked the Ceramic Spray Coating, and the new polishes!