Adam's Ceramic Spray

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
First time using Adam's Ceramic Spray and actually the first time using any ceramic product at all. I chose the ceramic spray over the ceramic paint coating for the ease of application. Having no experience with this type of product I figured that starting in the shallow end of the pool would be best. I started by washing the truck thoroughly. From there I did the entire truck with a clay bar and detail spray. Once done with that I used the ceramic prep spray. I wasn't originally going to order the prep spray thinking that the clay would be enough. Very glad that I did. The prep spray took the clean to another level. Buy the prep spray. I bought the 12oz ceramic spray and applicator block. You simply spray the microfiber applicator block with the ceramic and wipe on to the surface. Do not apply in direct sunlight. It is a little tough to see where you have applied the ceramic. I used about a 50% overlap while applying. I broke the truck down by panels and applied to one panel at a time. The hood I broke into three sections. This stuff applies super easy and buffs off even easier. No worries if you get a little on the black plastic trim because you can use it on that as well. No more white wax residue on your trim. The application and removal time is easily 1/2 the time of conventional wax. The results are amazing. The 12oz bottle is more than enough to do the entire truck at least 4x. The hardest part of the whole process is the prep. The more you put into the prep the better your final product will look. I did not do a full paint correction but the results look incredible. Next time I plan to try the ceramic coating.

full

full
full

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I did not use the prep spray, but I was also quite satisfied with Adams spray on ceramic, even WEEKS and weeks of neglect later it’s still beading water on par with a fresh wax. So yeah, it works.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks great @SilverBolt ! I'm glad to hear that the Ceramic Spray Coating application was fairly easy, and the truck is super shiny!

Using the Surface Prep was a good move. It is important to really clean all the surfaces after the wash and claying so that the ceramics in the product can bond to clean, bare paint, which results in longer lasting protection.