Adam's 16th Anniversary Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally getting a Foam Cannon. Also ordered a bunch of microfiber towels. At just under $200, this was a small order for me. I must have done something wrong. :crazy:

The foam cannon is so cool. It works great on the truck.

This last weekend, I used it on my spring window sill cleaning duties. It's way easier to have that hanging on the ladder than a 5 gallon bucket of soap! And the wash sponge works great on windows and sills, too. Can't wait to find other things that it will help with as the weather gets nicer......

AbnMP13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you gonna get more VRT before the sale ends?

I've got some stuff in my cart but need the VRT.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
does that free shipping include to canada?

Sorry, free shipping is only for the Continental US.

Finally getting a Foam Cannon. Also ordered a bunch of microfiber towels. At just under $200, this was a small order for me. I must have done something wrong. :crazy:

Easy fix, just call 800-965-0400 and add more stuff! :ROFLJest:

Are you gonna get more VRT before the sale ends?

I've got some stuff in my cart but need the VRT.

Looks like it is in stock. Did it not let you check out with some VRT?

Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing 16oz

Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing Gallon

-Dan

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

does that free shipping include to canada?

UPDATE: Just checked out AdamsPolishes.ca and they have the same free shipping promo.

Have you ordered from this dealer before?

-Dan

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you have not tried these products yet, but have been thinking about it after seeing so many posts from other FRF members that use them, here's a great way to get started.

The Adam's Winter Washing Detail Kit has a great assortment of products and tools to get your Raptor cleaned up, enhance the appearance and protect the finishes.

The H2O Guard & Gloss is quick and easy to apply, it seals, protects and enhances paint, glass, plastic trim, and vinyl graphics. And with these surfaces sealed up, it makes washing much easier.

There is a good discount on this kit, and with the 16% off sale, it brings the price down to $109.19, with free shipping in the Continental US.

adams_polishes_winter_washing_kit_new_bucket.jpg