Actually Pulling Someone Out of Sand

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wonder what PSI trophy trucks are at whilst running 100MPH....

but copy all. I will see what 20PSI feels like first. ha
If I knew I could run at 50 mph down the beach I wouldn't air down until I had to stop and go again lol...20 is A little better but not much better in sugar sand

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
What are people using to air down? I have been using my house key and tire gauge. But there are a lot of options out there. So curious what others are using.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use this. Put them on all 4, go back to the first one with a gauge that can also deflate and deflate it down to the desired PSI and then go around the truck. That way you can deflate all 4 in just a little longer than it takes to deflate one. I used to use the ones that you can set pressure, but I found they aren't reliable.

Jaymare404

Reaction score
What are people using to air down? I have been using my house key and tire gauge. But there are a lot of options out there. So curious what others are using.
i have some staun deflators that i used from my previous offroad truck. I preset them to 15 psi. they are set and forget. i love them.

OP
OP
D

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I bought a simple $2.00 deflator... pull the entire stem out and count 15 seconds. Boom! Gets me to 27psi from 40.