Accessing the area behind the rear seat.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fly me out there. i can fly out of denver international but a carls jr coupon would be better
You’ll have to settle for Hardee’s . No Carls Jr here, might have to drive two hours to find a Hardee’s at that.
I think I’ll just give up on the seat back thing, a passing fad, we did flip our running boards around though. Getting the wife’s Gen 3 seat back down was a little anticlimactic though, just some stereo things back there and not much room for anything else… thought they might of put her heated steering wheel back there…

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’ll have to settle for Hardee’s . No Carls Jr here, might have to drive two hours to find a Hardee’s at that.
I think I’ll just give up on the seat back thing, a passing fad, we did flip our running boards around though. Getting the wife’s Gen 3 seat back down was a little anticlimactic though, just some stereo things back there and not much room for anything else… thought they might of put her heated steering wheel back there…
fine. fly me out anyways and feed me. we dont have to get your back seat out if you dont want to