Ac stopped blowing air

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdodgela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine just crapped out today, very little air flow and its not cold. 2023 37PP 2600 miles. Quality control is crap, tomorrow is my second trip to the dealer first trip was a faulty TPMS which came on and off randomly and now the AC went bad. Im afraid what's to come down the line Im so disappointed.
That "randomly faulty TPMS" might be your pro power interfering with the signal. The faulty TPMS messages pops up on drives that are more than 20 minutes or so, takes that long for the system to see it's not getting the signal. Unless you don't have pro power, then you could actually have something wrong with your TPMS.

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That "randomly faulty TPMS" might be your pro power interfering with the signal. The faulty TPMS messages pops up on drives that are more than 20 minutes or so, takes that long for the system to see it's not getting the signal. Unless you don't have pro power, then you could actually have something wrong with your TPMS.
Interesting - I’ve had the TPMS issue for a bit now and it started happening after/during a trip to the desert. I was using the pro power for my ARB fridge. I will have to play with this…

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd love a quick tutorial or video or write up on how to use the AC and Heat. Mine sometimes wont blow middle temp air and its only very cold or very hot. I've got a infrared thermometer in the truck to get some temp numbers but I want to make sure its not user error first. For AC do you press the middle auto button once and then its on auto and set to the temp degree on the dial? For the heat should the AC light be on? It seems it blows heat either way with the AC button on or off? I hate to sound like an old man at a computer but can anyone type out the best method?

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd love a quick tutorial or video or write up on how to use the AC and Heat. Mine sometimes wont blow middle temp air and its only very cold or very hot. I've got an infrared thermometer in the truck to get some temp numbers but I want to make sure its not user error first. For AC do you press the middle auto button once and then its on auto and set to the temp degree on the dial? For the heat should the AC light be on? It seems it blows heat either way with the AC button on or off? I hate to sound like an old man at a computer but can anyone type out the best method?
The auto button has three levels. Push it three times or ensure three little leds are lit.