Ac stopped blowing air

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today my ac stopped blowing air, you can hear it on but even on max air you can barely feel any cold air. I thought to myself maybe I have it set to just blow in the front but no it’s not working. I took it to my local dealership and they won’t be able to look at it till Friday, I was told it should be covered under warranty the truck is basically brand new I just hit 3k miles. Has anybody had this same issue? I did search in the forum found a few but nobody ever said I’f they resolved.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Today my ac stopped blowing air, you can hear it on but even on max air you can barely feel any cold air. I thought to myself maybe I have it set to just blow in the front but no it’s not working. I took it to my local dealership and they won’t be able to look at it till Friday, I was told it should be covered under warranty the truck is basically brand new I just hit 3k miles. Has anybody had this same issue? I did search in the forum found a few but nobody ever said I’f they resolved.
Happened to my '22 once or twice. The evaporator coils freeze up. Turn it to heat for a few minutes and it will clear out. A few months ago I started using the auto function and it hasn't happened again.

DFWRob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same exact thing happened to me.
Hole in the AC coil - make sure they look

BATREX

Reaction score
Mine just crapped out today, very little air flow and its not cold. 2023 37PP 2600 miles. Quality control is crap, tomorrow is my second trip to the dealer first trip was a faulty TPMS which came on and off randomly and now the AC went bad. Im afraid what's to come down the line Im so disappointed.

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine did the same this weekend on a 3 hour road trip. About an hour into the drive it just stopped and no matter what I tried, still nothing. Strange that on the return trip home it came back on mid way through?!

I have a 23’ 37 PP with only 1500 miles on it after the trip. Plan to take to Ford this week and start a warranty claim.
Ridiculous for a $90k truck!!

TXRaptor37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forgot to ask, did they resolve the issue?