AC blower fan not working.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Tried a bit of research but it's tough to sort out which applies to the Auto version of HVAC for F150's, let alone Raptors. Anyway, 2010 with auto AC stopped blowing at any speed and AC compressor not kicking on. The AC control buttons do light up and I can hear the door moving between defrost/feet, etc.

Checked a couple fuses and will dig into it more tomorrow, check for voltage at the blower, etc. From you longtimers, is there something that goes out frequently to check? I've read about a resistor but not sure that is on the auto version, read conflicting info.

Thanks in advance.

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried a bit of research but it's tough to sort out which applies to the Auto version of HVAC for F150's, let alone Raptors. Anyway, 2010 with auto AC stopped blowing at any speed and AC compressor not kicking on. The AC control buttons do light up and I can hear the door moving between defrost/feet, etc.

Checked a couple fuses and will dig into it more tomorrow, check for voltage at the blower, etc. From you longtimers, is there something that goes out frequently to check? I've read about a resistor but not sure that is on the auto version, read conflicting info.

Thanks in advance.
Did you get it fixed ? I had this happens to me today, my ac isn’t blowing any air all the way max and you can barely feel any cold air. took it today to my local Ford dealership so they can diagnose and fix the problem.